mGALSync allows you to synchronize your Outlook Global Address List (GAL) to the Contacts folder on your mobile device device.
- Advanced Filtering for GALs with many entries. Add multiple filters by Company, City, Department, State, Office, Country and Manager. Specify conditions for each filter: 'contains', 'is (exactly)', 'doesn't contain', 'is empty' or 'is not empty'.
- Contact details include all standard Microsoft Exchange Server fields, including: Name, Job title, Department, Phone numbers, Email address, Notes and many more.
- Contact details are stored in your mobile device Contacts database.
- Email addresses are displayed using SMTP format not X400.
- Distribution Lists and Custom Recipients are also synchronized.
- GAL Contacts can be synchronized either directly to Pocket Contacts on a Pocket PC device, or into your Outlook Contacts folder for synchronization to any mobile device via ActiveSync.
- GAL Contacts are added to a new 'GAL' Category, making them easier to manage.
With its rich, intuitive interface mGALSync offers a number of options, including:
- Option to automatically synchronize when ActiveSync connects.
- Option to synchronize 'No Details' instead of 'Full Details' to save space on your device. This option synchronizes the following fields: Name, Business Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number and Email Address.
- Option to warn before synchronization if the GAL exceeds a certain size.
- Select from multiple Address Books.
- Easy to use interface.
- Smartphone supported (Outlook Sync only).
Wide range of features for syncing with Outlook.